Monday, March 2, 2009

Tweet Tweet!


Okay, I'm enjoying this Twitter thing. Can't say I really "got it" at first. I mean, I got it, I just wasn't sure I wanted to. It looked interesting, maybe even fun and if it helps my business, that's a plus but....just how do I fit even one more little thing into my day?!?

The answer came with a big Ah-ha for me. I don't have to fit it anywhere! Imagine that! I do it just to enjoy it. A little here, a little there. Okay, maybe more than a little sometimes....I do more hopping like a little bird from one place to the next than "tweeting". Or is that part of the tweeting. I don't really know. And I have a feeling that if I try too hard to find out it might loose some of it's charm.

So I'm off to do a little tweeting...

Oh, and if you'd like to "tweet" with me click the little birdie over there on the right!

3 comments:

Southern Lady's Vintage said...

I'm not sure, but I don't think your link is working correctly. I tried to follow you, but it looks like it is someone else.

Mamadama said...

Thanks! Not sure what I did...but it's fixed now!

Unknown said...

my next figure out :):)
glad I found U today..
out visiting..
mona & the gaffer girls