Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Never stop learning...

Whoa! Everyday's a new adventure in blog-land!

You start looking at one thing and you just never know where you're going to wind up...
I've found so many cool things (can I still say "cool"?) I just don't know where to start. Or stop, for that matter.

The Vintage Village lead to Twitter....Twitter lead to ByHand.me... which reminded me that I needed to upgrade my Flickr space and then, well I'm not sure where I went next!

So, if like me, you find yourself somewhere(here) and you're not sure how you got here, or where you're going...take a look to the right and check out someplace you didn't plan to go.

Like Helen Keller said... "Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."

1 comment:

Pieceful Bits said...

I so identify with this!
Julie
(~~)